Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It All Started With A Project - Chapter 1: A Logan Story by Allyson Daragantes


This is the Logan story! There will be more chapters… I hope you guys enjoy it! 
And if you guys are wondering why this is another Logan story, i told you, i don’t do a cycle anymore. 
Please message me on what you think about it! PLEASE MESSAGE ME!!!! 
~ Allyson


You were talking to your science partner on who will pass your project tomorrow.
“So, I’ll pass it?” you said.
“Well, if you want to?” he replied.
“Yeah, i’ll do it.” you smile at him.
“See you tomorrow” He smiled back.
“okay.” You walked away holding your project on your hand.
Logan, your science classmate and your science partner. You had a crush on him too. But there are some reasons why you think that that crush will be just a crush. Nothing more..
You were a school nerd and he was one of the popular guys. But he didn’t act like a stupid bastard. He was nice and very down to earth.
You walked away from him while checking phone. When you look up, your way was blocked with some bitchy brat girls probably disgusted with you.
“Why were you talking to Logan?” Mackenzie, the “leader” and the most brat of them all, said.
You raised one eyebrow and said “it’s none of your bussiness.”
“Tell it!” she said.
“Why do you have to know! He’s not yours!” You said in a semi-high voice.
“And he’s not yours either. So stay away from him.”She said in a bratty tone.
“Mackenzie would you stop it! Stop waisting your time running to Logan! You know why? Cause he will never stop running away from you.” you felt strong after saying that.
She gasped and threw her soda all over you making you drop your stuff.
Logan’s POV
I just talked to (YN), one of the coolest persons i know. (YN) is a cute girl. I have a huge crush on her. but i never had the guts to tell her. But i know i will, someday.
I heard a splash of water behind me. I looked around to see Mackenzie and her group of girls laughing at a… drenched-with-soda (YN).
I ran to her to help her.
(Back to you)
“Take that back!” Mackenzie said
“Never. You deserve it.” you said giving her a mad stare
You see Logan beside you. “What the hell did you do Mackenzie?!” Logan shouted
“Logan! But she said bad things to me!” She said to Logan.
“(YN) would never do that. And whatever she said, it probably true” He helped you to get your stuff and clean you.
Logan gave you a hanky to wipe your face. You look down at your stuff and see your science project soaked in soda.
“Oh My God! I’m just gonna do it again! I’m sorry!” you said worried
“It’s okay! We’re gonna do it together!” he said while rubbing your arm that gave chills down your spine.
“But it’s my fault!” you looked at him.
“No it’s not. Can you go to my house after school so we can do it again?” he asked.
“Sure.. I’ll just call my mom.” you said. “Can i at least go home and change my top?” you asked him.
“There’s a hoodie at my locker,” he said “Is that okay for you?” he asked.
You nod and the bell rang. You went to his locker to get his hoodie and go to his house…
You were researching and doing your project non-stop. You were beside Logan at his kitchen.
You pulled your head back and said “this project is harder than i thought!” you looked at him he was looking at you. You wanted to break away but you were so lost in his eyes. He moves forward, wondering what he will do.
He kissed you. Very passionately. The feeling of his lips on yours was absolutely amazing.
Then it hit you. You were kissing Logan! You pulled away.
“Umm.. I gotta go home. My mom is probably freaking out caus it’s already this late..” you stood up and get your stuff and your science project”I’ll just finish it and pass it tomorrow.” you went straight to the door and left with out saying goodbye.
Logan’s POV
I just kissed the girl of my dreams. (YN). Now she’s gone. I have to ask her out tomorrow. She doesn’t look mad. I’ll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment