Monday, March 12, 2012

Counting On You I by Allyson Daragantes

You and Logan were a really cute couple; all your friends liked him, your parents liked him and he was perfect for you. You were spending less time with your parents since you moved to L.A to pursue your acting career. When you moved, you met Logan, the man of your dreams! After months of dating, you and Logan were in a relationship


You were hanging out with the guys (BTR boys minus Logan) by the pool. Just laughing, doing some crazy things.
You: wow! That is impressive! *the guys did something*
Kendall: thanks!
You: by the way, where is Logan?
James: dunno. Aren’t you the girlfriend, you should be the one who’s knowing it all!
You: well I don’t know! He didn’t tell me! And you’re the one who lives with Logan!
Carlos: just text him!
You: he’s not answering his phone!
Your best friend, Jo, runs to you
Jo: (YN)! You’ve got to see this! *she puts her phone to your face* look at that!
You: what!?
Jo: it’s Logan! With a super hot girl!
You: wait what! *you grab the phone and see that it is Logan* He is with a hot girl! Where did you get this!
Jo: I was just searching blogs and stuff and I saw this!
You: who is this chic?
Jo: it says here that she’s Logan’s classmate from elementary and high school, and she a famous star now! Her name is Jeanne Roberts
You: I’m not happy about this!
Carlos: hey! Relax! Maybe they just saw each other and they really missed each other and took some pictures! And according to them, she’s Famous so maybe the photo leaked!
You: no! I’m still not happy! He didn’t even tell me!
James: hey! It was a long time ago and why would Logan ever tell you?
You: I’m just not happy about it! I’m going to call him right now! *you call him and he answered*
Logan: hey babe!
You: don’t you babe me!
Logan: hey! What’s the problem?
You: there’s a photo of you and this chic called Jeanne Roberts! Care to explain? And where are you?
Logan: I’m at the mall getting some stuff and she is just friend! Calm down!
You: I’m fuming Logan! I’m fuming!
Logan: ok fuming (YN)! But I told you! She is just a friend!
*you hang up*
You: grr! I am so mad! *you throw a bottle of water to the floor*
*Logan texted you and said he was already home. You went straight to his apartment and talked. You 2 went down the pool to talk things out. He stands up going to get a bottle of water and you followed him*
Logan: we’re done talking about this!
You: well I’m not!
Logan: listen, Jeanne is just an old friend!
You: a friend who’s already sent you 6 messages today? Didn’t she? *his phone rings* 7!
Logan: you’re not sure that that’s her!
You: isn’t it? *he checks it*
Logan: what’s your favorite tropical fruit?
You: mango, and I don’t like you being around with Jeanne Roberts!
Logan: it’s just a text!
You: and what’s it say? Maybe “Hi Logan! I pretty and charming and rich! Wanna dump your girlfriend and be with me?”
Logan: ok, let me get this strait, because you and I are in a relationship, does this mean I can’t be friends with other girls?
You: you can be friends with ugly girls! Not girls who are rich, famous and hot!
Logan: you know what, Jo! Come here!
Jo: sup?
Logan: if you were my girlfriend, will you be all freaked out that I’m friends with a cute girl named Jeanne Roberts?
Jo: honestly I won’t be happy about it.
Logan: you don’t think that a girlfriend should just dis-trust her boyfriend
Jo: no, I do, but you going out with this Jeanne girl isn’t really nice
You: alright! You know what?!
Logan: what?
You: you, me! We’re done!
Jo: uuhhh, (YN) what are you doing?
You: I’m doing the right thing!
Logan: so you’re breaking up with me?
You: yah! I am! *you walk away*
Logan: you’re being ridiculous!
You: why do you care! I’m not your girlfriend anymore! *you go straight to your apartment and Logan runs to you*
Logan: hey! Let’s talk about this! *you turn around*
You: what are we even going to talk about! We are done! No more!! You get it! NO MORE! *you said that last no more with some mouth gestures*
Logan: hey! Come on!
You: get away from me Logan! Or else I’ll hit you in the face! I’m not joking! This girl could take a punch!
You go to your apartment and throw your bag to the floor
The next day you were in the lobby hanging out with Jo, talking, and trying to get your mind of Logan
Jo: you sure you’re okay?
You: why would I be not okay?
Jo: cause of what happen—
You: I broke up with Logan okay? I dumped him!
Jo: nothing I thought th—
You: shut up! *you see the guys enter the lobby from the pool, without Logan again*
Kendall: I’m really sorry of what happened (YN)
You: why feel sorry for me! It’s his lose! So he should deal with it! you know what, I don’t even wanna talk about this okay! He’s out of my life forever! FOREVER! Now go where you want to! Let’s go somewhere else! Aaaahhhhhhh! *you and Jo go to the mall and go shopping for some stuff*
Mean while, with the guys, by the pool.
Kendall: wow! (YN)’s really mad at him.
James: well, (YN) is an awesome girl, but when she’s furious, she’s furious!
Carlos: yup, your right! *Logan sees the guys and goes to them*
Logan: what’s up?
Kendall: don’t you what’s up, what’s up us!
Logan: oh man here we go! I know me and (YN) broke up! I’m not happy about it! I love her! I don’t wanna leave her.
James: you should have thought of that before you took pictures of that Jeanne Roberts and give her your number?
Logan: she told me to, and I really wanna get back with her.
Carlos: then just tell him man, pick up your guts and tell her!
Logan: I’ve never did that before, she may be more furious! You know (YN)! When she’s mad, days pass by before she gets over it!
Kendall: what will you do now?
Logan: I need you guys to help me! Talk to her of getting back with me?
James: man, here we go… fine! We will do it! But promise us you won’t break her heart again? She’s a real friend to us!
Logan: yes! I won’t! I never wanted that to happen!
*you and Jo were doe shopping and watch a movie in your house. You were having fun, eating your popcorn then somebody knocked on your door. You open it and see Kendall*
You: sup K-dog!
Kendall: you look like you’re in a good mood!
You: I pretty much am!
Kendall: can we talk privately? Is it okay Jo? Please Jo? *she was Kendall’s girlfriend*
Jo: okay fine!! Just text me when you’re done! I’m going to go back to my apartment! *she leaves*
Kendall: listen, you and Logan are a really good couple and I think when you and Logan broke up, I think it’s really sad!
You: and your point is?
Kendall: my point is that you should get back together!
You: me and Logan? Back together?
Kendall: uhuh!
You: you know what?
Kendall: yes?
You: I’m glad me and Logan broke up!
Kendall: what! Why!
You: he spends less time with me and we barely even talk! I don’t even know where he is going! I don’t wanna lock him up in a cage but it’s important for me to spend time with him! I confess, I still love him but I think he’s feeling for me are fading!
Kendall: he does! He does love you!
You: how do you know!? *being suspicious*
Kendall: cause I know! The way he talk about you, the way he look at you, that called true love! What do you think?
You: fine! I want him back! But wouldn’t I sound desperate when I tell him that I want him back?
Kendall: well, I think so! i have a plan. What about if I encourage him to talk things out with both of you and see if it will work! What do you think?
You: sounds good
Kendall smiled and said goodbye you called Jo and continue your movie
While Kendall was talking with the guys:
Kendall: at first, she said she’s glad you and her broke up.
Logan: WHAT! Why?
Kendall: cause first, you spend no time with her and you barely even talk..
James: I agree with the lady!
Logan: okay! Fine! I mean it! We don’t spend much time together! It’ my fault! What did she say next!?
Kendall: after that, I talked to her and I encouraged her with getting back to you, she said but but-
Logan: yes!
Kendall: BUT!
Logan: but what?
Kendall: you have to make the move! She said she will look desperate when she does that.
Carlos: the girl has a point! Make a move man! I told you!
Logan: okay! Fine! I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment