Monday, March 12, 2012

Counting On You II by Allyson Daragantes

Next morning you woke up around 9:30 a.m, you went downstairs, rinsed your mouth, grabbed a bowl of cereal and watched T.V. your phone rang and it was Logan, he called 4 times and you didn’t answer it. Sure you want him back, but you were still mad at him.


You took a shower cause you remembered that you and Jo are going to hang out by the pool, dressed up, grabbed your bag and went down to the pool. While you were walking down the lobby, you see Kendall doing his “happy dance”
You: what’s with the happy dance?
Kendall: good news from Jo!
You: well tell it!!
Kendall: she booked a part!
You: OMG!! *you two hug* where is she?
Kendall: upstairs getting some stuff..
You: I thought we were gonna hang out?
Kendall: about the hang out thing, can I join you guys? Well, you-know-who wants to be alone and James and Carlos are probably busy and that leaves me. I asked Jo if we could hang and told me so, can I please join you.
You: long explanation but SURE!
Jo sees you guys
Jo: hey! You two ready!?
You: CONGRATS ON THE PART!
Jo: how did you know?
You: well, I was supposed to meet you by the pool and I see Kendall here doing the happy dance and he told me!
Kendall: she caught me!
You: let’s go!
You guys hang out by the pool, you know, just doing what you guys do. Then you came up with a great idea to celebrate Jo’s achievement
You: you know what guys, I have a great idea!
Kendall: what?
You: how about let’s go out tonight!
Jo: for?
You: you know! For booking a part!! Dinner?
Kendall: well, that is a great idea!
Jo: will I invite the other guys?
Kendall: sure! Probably, you-know-who won’t be coming cause you will, you know what I mean, and I know that James and Carlos would love to come!
Kendall: so it’s a deal?
Jo: yup!
You: see you guys later?
Kendall: where?
You: of course! Who do you think will decide?
Kendall: Jo?
You: uhuh! So see you later?
Jo: text me!!
You go to your apartment and Kendall and Jo stayed at the pool talking
Kendall: this is the perfect time!
Jo: the time for what?
Kendall: you know, for (YN) and Logan to get back together!
Jo: oh yeah! We invite Logan and while we’re waiting outside, Logan appears?
Kendall: nice!
Jo: let’s talk to him!
They go to BTR’s apartment and talk to Logan
Kendall: tonight’s the night?
Logan: of what?
Jo: of you and (YN) to get back together!
Logan: but how?
Kendall: she said she wants to have dinner with ALL of us tonight, minus you, because of what my little girl here did!
James: what did you do?
Jo: I booked a part!!
Carlos: OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!
Jo: thanks!
Logan: what’s the plan?
Jo: well, I’ve been thinking that while we are waiting for seats, you appear and talk to her?
Logan: what if she turns me down? She didn’t even answer my calls this morning!
Kendall: remember I talked to her and she wants you back! Of course she will not answer your calls cause she is still mad at you even though!
Carlos: he has a point! Is it time to pick up your guts?
Logan: maybe it is!
Jo: what if me and (YN) go shopping and find out things between you and her?
James: yah, ask her little things about her, like what if Logan says, he’s sorry and stuff like that?
Jo: you’re right. I’m going to text her.
You were actually done taking a shower when Jo texted you
From: Jo
Hey! Wanna pep up before our dinner tonight? You know, buy some clothes to wear? No oofence! I LOVE your clothes!
To: Jo
Haha! Sure! I’m just gonna go get dressed
From: jo
Meet you at the lobby later!
you get dressed. Jo was talking to the guys:
Jo: mission success.
Logan: good!
Jo: she said she’s gonna meet me in the lobby in 30 mins. Bye!
You go down to the lobby and see Jo waiting for you
You: why are we doing this again?
Jo: cause I want to! And you have no choice! It’s my day!
Both of you: hahahahaha
You go to the mall, pick some clothes. Then Jo asked you something
Jo: can I ask you something?
You: you are already asking me…
Jo: of course a different one!
You: what is it?
Jo: don’t be mad at me about this question, what if, Logan said sorry, and wants to get back to you?
You: I think I would accept him cause I do want him back, but I am still a little bit mad at him…
Jo: how about if you see him?
You: I really don’t know how to react.
Jo: oh, ok! Let’s continue shopping!
As Jo said, you two continued shopping, when you were done, it was just time to get ready for your dinner. You guys go home, get ready. You go to BTR guy’s apartment and knock on the door, Logan answered it.
Logan: hey! *this is an awkward moment for the record*
You: so are the guys ready?
Logan: I’ll just call them. * Logan called the guys and went outside*
Kendall: let’s go!
Logan: you guys have fun!
You guys go to the restaurant and wait outside for your seats. You guys are talking and thinking of what to eat. You and Jo were talking:
Jo: look who’s here!
You: who?
Jo: turn your head!
You look around and you see Logan, you stared at his eyes and you can see the regret, sorry-that-i-did-that look in his eyes, he walks to you and you walk to him.
Logan: hey!
You: hey!
Logan: listen, about what happened; I never wanted to leave you! I regret it! I admit, I was a BIG jerk! Sorry! I really want you back! My life is nothing without you! You changed my life! I never felt this way since I found you!
You: I’m sorry too! Maybe with this whole thing happening, I’m not just used to it, all my friends are all the way back home and I never met them since I moved here. Sorry Logan, I was wrong of leaving you, maybe I was just carried away by all the anger in me! I’m really sorry!!
Logan: we both did mistakes, will you forgive me?
You: will you forgive me?
Both of you: yes! *you two smile*
Logan: I’ve got another question to ask you, will you take me back as your boyfriend?
You couldn’t help but smile! You never expected him to say those words!
You: I never thought you will ask!!
Logan: you guessed wrong, will you?
You: more than happy too!!!
You jumped on his arms and kissed him for a long time, you can hear the guys screaming, they go next to you
Carlos: guess this is a happy ending for all of us!
Logan: maybe it is!
You: wait, you guys set this up, didn’t you?
James: you don’t like it?
You: you actually did the right thing! *you and Logan kiss again*
Jo: let’s go!!! *you go inside and take your seats*
You: thanks Jo! You’re a true friend! You never failed me!
Jo: hey! That’s what friends do!
You two hug and have a great time. You were happy that you and Logan were back together. BEST NIGHT EVER! This is a night of your life. You really meant it; you loved him from the bottom of your heart! You said to yourself that you will trust each other til’ the very end!

No comments:

Post a Comment